Southern Sydney Freight Line
Geo Image Services was contracted by Arenco - ARTC to provide survey management services.
The Australian Rail Track Corporation (ARTC) undertook a program of works to improve the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of rail freight services along the North-South Rail Corridor between Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane.
Geo Image Services provided specialised services including DSS, earthworks set out, structural set out and monitoring for the Southern Sydney section of the project.
Scope of Works
- Survey control in accordance with RailCorp specifications
- Boundary definition
- Monitoring of tracks and abutments
- Detail survey for designers
- Track set out
- Construct a rail underpass under the main Bankstown railway line
- Construct various culverts and underline bridges
- Construct Liverpool Hospital Bridge
- Complete all documentation in accordance with client’s project specifications
Arenco – ARTC
Bankstown to Liverpool NSW